- Reservations for up to three days require a deposit equal to one night's stay per room.
- Reservations for four or more days require a 50% deposit at the time of reservation. Your reservation is only confirmed after we have received your deposit. The balance is payable on arrival. We accept cash, checks or MC/Visa credit cards.
In the event that you are unable to keep your reservation you should
notify us as soon as possible. If you notify us more than 14 days
ahead, we will credit your deposit toward another
stay within six months of your original reservation,
or we will refund one half of your deposit
per room. If you cancel your reservation within 14 days of your
intended visit, you will forfeit your entire deposit.
Our policy applies to a full or partial cancellation.
- We are a quiet B&B in a restful country setting, with many antiques; therefore we have limited ability to accomodate young children.
- Our license limits us to two occupants per room, and a total of six guests.
- Smoking is permitted only outside the house.
- We prefer guests to arrive between 3:00 and 6:00pm. unless other arrangements have been made. Check out is 11:00am.
- We're open year-round; weekends only from November 30 - April 30, except by special arrangement. We require a two-night minimum stay on some weekends.
- Since this is our home, we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone whose behavior is not respectful of other guests, our family, or our property.
|Unfortunately, we can not accomodate guest pets. Please
enjoy our dogs Moxie and Honey. Please
ask if you would like the name of a nearby
There is no more thoughtful gift than one of peace and relaxation. Gift
certificates for a visit to Kenburn Orchards are available. Call for
View a sunrise over the Connecticut River Valley